Let’s do this! As a Frontend Lead (m/f/x), how will you be a game changer?
You will be in charge of our Frontend strategy implementation and leading the Frontend Development Team.
- You are responsible for the technological development and maintenance of our frontend tech stack.
- You support your colleagues in the frontend with your know-how and help them to become better.
- You collaborate in building and maintaining our roadmap and strategy
- You ensure stable application performance across devices
- You enjoy cooperating with your back-end colleagues
- You are willing to introduce new technologies and improving development processes to deliver first-class digital products based on our LEAP.one platform
Do more with the knowledge you’ve worked hard to acquire and the passion you have:
- You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related/relevant technical field
- You gathered 4+ years of working experience with product development practices, including software testing (e.g. unit testing, regression testing)
- You having 1+ years experience leading a team is a plus
- You possess strong HTML/CSS skills; BEM; REST API consumption
- You have a bias for action and ownership as well as the drive to learn and share your knowledge with the team
- Our Mission: Digital Products - Done Right - does it resonate with you?
- You communicate very well in English, both written and spoken
- You are currently based in Berlin or willing to relocate
As we work to develop digital health solutions for our clients, we also work to care for our teammates' growth and well being.
We promote a highly entrepreneurial environment where everyone has ownership and freedom to move towards our ambitious goals while getting strong enablement from the founders
We have flat hierarchies that enable creative ideas and unconventional approaches
We celebrate diversity of perspective and an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds
We offer constant learning and progress of your knowledge through weekly tech talks and company supported Udemy, Coursera, etc. courses
We have an onboarding program with individual training plans for a great start in your new position. We make sure your working environment is safe and comfortable
We are proud of our open and international company culture with 15+ different nationalities. We enjoy celebrating together at regular team events.
We have a hybrid work model - we work together in our office in the heart of Charlottenburg
We offer a discount for BVG-ticket and Urban Sports Club membership.
Enjoy 28 days of paid leave
Are you up for the challenge? Let’s change the world of digital products together and provide entrepreneurs and innovators with the best digital products out there! We look forward to receiving your application documents - simply upload your CV and other documents that you think are relevant to the position.
Probatix is an equal opportunities employer. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion.Get to know us better!
Visit our website at https://probatix.de/ueber-uns/
Probatix is a product of Venture Leap GmbH.
How would you like to join a team driven by challenge and real-world impact?
We are a group of experienced entrepreneurs and developers who enjoy building innovative and effective products. Our focus lies in the HealthTech sector – the area with the biggest potential for digitalization.
We developed Probatix, which is a digital platform that enables people to understand their own health. Through medical Third-Party-PoCs, we provide them with tests and blood diagnostics conducted by certified labs. This allows users to monitor their own well-being, spot potential diseases early on, and help them understand their own bodies. With Probatix, we connect the ecosystem of labs, medical PoC, medical equipment, and test persons to provide a smooth and secure user experience for all parties.