About Venture Leap
We are a team of experienced entrepreneurs and developers who enjoy building new things together. We help our clients to implement data-sensitive digital applications. Our clients range from start-ups to established companies across all industries, especially GovTech and HealthTech. Our product and client portfolio includes Probatix (https://probatix.de
), Civical (https://civical.de
), and GovMind (https://govmind.tech
). For this purpose, we use our custom-built platform LEAP.one.
With the help of our API-first development platform LEAP.one, sophisticated web applications can be implemented securely and stably on complex and sensitive data. The individual modules of the platform can be flexibly combined and form the basic building blocks of every solution. This allows companies and institutions to get their digital ideas up and running quickly and scalably, and to concentrate on the essentials.
About you role
As Frontend Developer, you will be in charge of improving the ease-of-use and visual appearance of our clients’ applications.What is your mission
Who you are
- Leading all frontend development-related processes
- Writing clean, well structured and maintainable code
- Ensuring stable application performance across devices
- Cooperating with your back-end colleagues
- Introducing new technologies and improving development processes to deliver first-class digital products based on our LEAP.one platform
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related/relevant technical field
- 2+ years of working experience with product development practices, including software testing (e.g. unit testing, regression testing)
- Experience with building systems such as webpack
- A background in HTML5 and CSS3 and experience with UI layouts, SASS, LESS
- Knowledge of continuous integration/delivery pipeline for cloud, including Jenkins or Docker is a plus
- A bias for action and ownership as well as the drive to learn and share your knowledge with the team
- Our Mission Digital Products - Done Right resonates with you
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken; German is a plus
- You are currently based in Berlin or willing to relocate
What we offer you
- A highly entrepreneurial environment where everyone has ownership and freedom to move towards our ambitious goals while getting strong enablement from the founders
- Constant learning and progress of your tech knowledge through weekly tech talks and company supported Udemy, Coursera, etc. courses
- An open and international company culture with 15 different nationalities
- Flat hierarchies for creative ideas and unconventional approaches
- 25 days of paid leave
Are you up for the challenge? Let’s change the world of digital products together and provide entrepreneurs and innovators with the best digital products out there!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
As a team, we strive for transparent communication, clear expectation management, and mutual respect. If we start something – we will finish it.
If it won’t work – we are not afraid to voice our opinion and if necessary even turn down a project. We love to learn, and we do so every day.