About Venture Leap
We are a team of experienced entrepreneurs and developers who enjoy building new things together. We help our clients to implement data-sensitive digital applications. Our clients range from start-ups to established companies across all industries, especially GovTech and HealthTech. Our product and client portfolio includes Probatix (https://probatix.de
), Civical (https://civical.de
) and GovMind (https://govmind.tech
). For this purpose, we use our custom-built API-first platform LEAP.one.
With the help of our platform LEAP.one, sophisticated web applications on complex and sensitive data can be implemented fast, securely and stably. The individual modules of the platform can be flexibly combined and form the basic building blocks of every solution. This allows companies and institutions to get their digital ideas up and running quickly and scalably, and to concentrate on the essentials.
About you role
As Product Manager at Venture Leap, you will be able to tap into your entrepreneurial side. Together with our clients you will define and develop their products in order to help them succeed and scale within their market. You will manage the whole lifecycle of our clients' products from the initial conception to roll out and scale. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a cross-functional way together with developers, designers and our partners. You will be the binding element between the three and help translate business needs into successful digital businesses.What is your mission
- Identify key user challenges, come up with solutions then prototype, iterate and launch frequently
- Break down the scope into epics, features, and user stories
- Organize your team of engineers, product sprints and define product needs
- Deliver on the product roadmap, while prioritizing product backlog based on user needs and business priorities
- Actively test newly developed functionality and provide detailed feedback to our engineering team
- Present, explain, and demonstrate the product to our clients
- Develop wireframes and mockups
Who you are
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related/relevant technical field
- 2+ years of Product Management experience around complex technological products (B2B)
- Experience with agile product development and development of SaaS solutions
- Knowledge of SCRUM as methodology and Figma or other mockup tools
- Ability to listen and immerse yourself in the workflow and mindset of customers to understand their needs and pain points
- Ability to effectively communicate and interface with executives, clients, developers, QA, and technical support staff
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Very good knowledge of English written and spoken, German is a plus
What we offer you
- A highly entrepreneurial environment where everyone has ownership and freedom to move towards our ambitious goals while getting strong enablement from the founders
- 2 other great Product Managers, who are your sparring partners
- Constant learning and progress of your knowledge through weekly tech talks and company supported Udemy, Coursera, etc. courses
- An open and international company culture with 15 different nationalities
- Flat hierarchies for creative ideas and unconventional approaches
- 25 days of paid leave
Are you up for the challenge? Let’s change the world of digital products together and provide entrepreneurs and innovators with the best digital products out there!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
As a team, we strive for transparent communication, clear expectation management, and mutual respect. If we start something – we will finish it.
If it won’t work – we are not afraid to voice our opinion and if necessary even turn down a project. We love to learn, and we do so every day.